I attended a webinar today from author Rick Hanson, who wrote "Just one Thing:Developing a Buddha Brain One Simple Practice at a Time" and "Buddha's Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love, and Wisdom."
I would like to share with you my take away message from this seminar.
* All positive experiences are SIGNIFICANT! They actually have the capability of changing the wiring in our brains.
* Neurons that fire together, wire together.
* You can do small things on a continuing basis that will lead to big changes in your brain.
* When you change your brain, you change your life.
3 Steps to taking in the Good
1. Notice and/or create a positive experience
2. Stay with the experience
3. Absorb the positive experience.
Need some extra coaching on how this can help you? Please call to schedule an appointment.
1371N. 1075 W.
Farmington, Utah 84025
Phone: (801) 499-7133